Conductor: Sarah J. Graham and Dr. Sandra Snow
Unwrapped. Recorded at University Lutheran Church, East Lansing, Michigan, by Semper Media Group, Oak Park, Michigan.
Women's Chamber Ensemble:
1. Magnificat! (Donald Patriquin)
2. Tota pulchra es (from Quatre Motets)(Maurice Durufle)
3. Vestigia (Raminsh and Carman)
4. Las Amarillas (traditional Mexican)
Women's Glee Club:
5. America: the National Anthem (Francis Scott Key)
6. Psalm 150 (David Willcocks)
7. A Copper Pheasant
8. One Umbrella
9. So Deep
10. Fallen Leaves
11. Christ Iag in Todesbanden (Cantata No. 4, Versus II) (J.S. Bach)
12. Sansa Kroma
13 Loch Lomond
14. Niska Banja
15. MSU Shadows (Bernard Traynor)
We offer free shipping on all media items via USPS Media Mail. Items are also available for Local Pickup and MSU Campus Delivery free of charge.
All items are offered for sale on an as-is basis with no warranty or guarantee. All sales are final, and there are no returns. We employ due diligence to ensure accurate item descriptions are placed online and the MSU Surplus Store staff are available to answer questions with regards to condition and/or contents prior to purchase. Please Contact Us with any questions regarding item condition or contents of the listing.